I drew the manicurist and than my hairdresser Ray but I was trying to look for something interesting to draw and it's not until I really looked at myself in the mirror that I realized, this is what I need to draw ! ! !
The local San Diego Sketchcrawl group met this Sunday at the Rancho Bernardo Winery which is a treasure trove of subject to draw and paint from. It was such a nice time with everyone. We were under an overhang that gave out music which was Josh Groban playing . It can't get any better than that.
This is my Colorado trip to surprise my brother on his 70th birthday, there I had a chance to ski with my daughter Tiffany, my brother Bernard and some friends. Here were going up Snowmass to Elk Run . It was such a beautiful day.
He's a great french chef and his wife Cathy makes the best morning buns in the world. ( I'm not kidding )
I was gone a few days and on my return what lovely surprise. I received an AWARD by fellow artist JAMES PARKER please check his blogs they are fun and full of wonderful paintings. He can have you LOL so many times. You can participate in his windows to the words blog and check out his blog about Costa Rica " The view from the Volcano " . He's a great character.
So from what I understand I am to post 7 things I love and pass it along if I want.
so here goes :
1. I love to dance , don't do very often enough ;(
2. I love good food especially if it's fixed by others =) but, I'm a good cook.
3. I love music all kinds, but Samba makes me move, classical brings me peace, christian contemporary makes me sings, anointed worship gives me visions, 50's rock& roll is so much fun )
4. I love the smell of flowers ( sweet peas, hyacinth, honeysuckle, jasmine etc..)
5. I love gardens. When I'm depressed I go to a garden nursery, plants & flowers they revive me.
6. I love attractive doors and windows, especially if they have flowers close by.
7. I love my daughter Tiffany, God has bless me with an amazing child.
I could add more but that's good.
Now, I have the pleasure to select 7 artist to pass it along.
1. Irit Bourla for her perseverance in her talent ( Go Irit )