Friday, February 10, 2012

" The hand of Love "

5 pieces done with Love in mind !
Originals available for purchase and prints done through FineArtAmerica

"My HEart"


8  x  10 Acrylic

"Love Multiplied"



11 x 14

"Spirit Filled"


8 x 10 Acrylic

"It is written"


                                                                           8  x  10

                                                                    "Come-Passion"


                                                               11 x  14  Acrylic


3 comments:

Mona Diane Conner said...

These are so beautiful Dominique! I feel like I have received a valentine just by looking at them!

dominique eichi said...

Mona........ that is so sweet to say ....... they are your Valentine ! ; )

Anonymous said...

A bit hypnotic, I get lost in them, something I could live with.
X David