So here goes :
1. I lived in Switzerland Lausanne and Geneva for 16 years , am fluent French also.
2. In my class for 4 years at the Art-Decoratif in Geneva was the Princess of Liechtenstein ( she's very nice)
3. I hitchhiked though Italy and Turkey at 18 ( I don't recommended it now, I was lucky)
4. My father combed Jackie Kennedy's hair for her wedding to John Kennedy.
5. I was born in New York and lived on 5th Avenue 16th floor, in front of Central Park for 12 years. (It had a beautiful view)
6. When I was young I had a parade on my street for my birthday every year. I thought it was for me (my birthday is February 22, G. Washington B-day) see # 5
7. No matter the situation rich or poor I am so blessed with family and friend's love and that is what counts to me.
The 7 I am tagging