Monday, February 2, 2009

"My little vacation"

Sorry everyone I was gone on a little vacation to surprise my brother on the occasion of his 70th Birthday in Colorado in a little town called Basalt, right before Aspen.
WE lost my camera and I could not reply anything at that moment.
I did get a chance to ski, eat good food and be with family that we haven't seen in 4 years.
It was really good but now I'm sore ( skiing in Snowmass ) But it's all good.

I want to thank everyone for all your messages ( I answered each on the comment box) but it was such a nice surprise.          BLESSING to ALL

I will post a few pic. and sketches.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a good sis you are. Must be difficult having a brother 40 years older than you huh...

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

Next time tell us your
schedule.
You cannot just leave okay?
Sound like you had a wonderful time, good for you.

Edward Burton said...

Sorry to hear about the lost camera, Dominique, but it sounds like you had a very nice time - well deserved.

Candy Barr said...

Lost your Camera!#%@#? OH NO!!.. I hope it turned up!! Skiing in CO? whoopee...I'd like to see some action photos with air time! xo

James Parker said...

Dear Dominique..you have been blessed with an Art Blog Award..come and get it. And welcome back..sounds like a great time. I tried skiing once...at Copper Mountain. After the first day, I spent the rest of the time at Breckenridge eating Reuben sandwiches and consuming massive quantities of Killian's Beer.

dominique eichi said...

Sheila, You're funny I wish but 14 years difference is good too.

dominique eichi said...

Irit, =) much Hugs to you my friend. How nice to have comments like yours. I'll let you know next time.

dominique eichi said...

James, Thank you. These blogs feel more and more like extended family. WOW ! Thanks for the award . About the camera :( I was very sad but that was not the only thing my daughter's ipod went by by too. I think I will put her on restrictions from gadgets !

dominique eichi said...

Candy , Is that how you say bad words, I think I will add a few here because Tiffany's ipod left our presence too #%!!***ARRRRH !!!!!
Bernard was very surprised.
I do have a few pics and such to post. Bernard gave me an extra camera he had, oh what a relief =)