Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WOW ! I received an " ART BLOG AWARD "

I was gone a few days and on my return what lovely surprise. I received an AWARD by fellow artist JAMES PARKER please check his blogs they are fun and full of wonderful paintings. He can have you LOL so many times. You can participate in his windows to the words blog and check out his blog about Costa Rica " The view from the Volcano " . He's a great character.

So from what I understand I am to post 7 things I love and pass it along if I want.
so here goes :

1.       I love to dance , don't do very often enough ;( 
2.      I love good food especially if it's fixed by others =)  but, I'm a good cook.
3.      I love music all kinds, but Samba makes me move, classical brings me peace, christian contemporary makes me sings, anointed worship gives me visions, 50's rock& roll is so much fun )
4.      I love the smell of flowers ( sweet peas, hyacinth, honeysuckle, jasmine etc..) 
5.       I love gardens. When I'm depressed I go to a garden nursery, plants & flowers they revive me.
6.      I love attractive doors and windows, especially if they have flowers close by.
7.      I love my daughter Tiffany, God has bless me with an amazing child. 

I could add more but that's good. 
Now, I have the pleasure to select 7 artist to pass it along.

1.   Irit Bourla for her perseverance in her talent ( Go Irit )
2.  Vern Schwarz for his kindness
3.  Carol Horzempa for working on a beautiful blog
4.  Desiree for being a new local art blogger I meet through Sketchcrawl.
5.   R. Garriott  for his talent in helping us all.
6.   Candy Barr for been a great friend
7.   Dean H. for the scriptures and his talent.



11 comments:

James Parker said...

AHA. Great list of Loves, Dominique. I read the list several times...my eyes kept returning to the food Love. So I went and made myself a hamburger. Thanks, I needed that.

dominique eichi said...

Well ....... where's mine I guess you ate it too !! Thanks.

r garriott said...

Hi Dominique, Thanks for the blog award, I'm Not Worthy! and for including me in the list of seven... I did a list awhile back, but I will see if I can think of 7 new things. I don't know... I'm not sure I'm that unusual or interesting!

Barb Hartsook said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed reading your list of "loves" and have to agree all 7 are worthy to love. I have three daughters, 11 grandkids, and the love is high and free-flowing around here. They are often all here after church on Sundays for a quickly put-together lunch and especially COFFEE!

I'll have to try the Samba music -- for me Rock and Roll from the 50's and 60's makes me move. I put it on if I need to dust. (That's whenever I remember that dust is a verb... hahaha!)

Barb Hartsook said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed reading your list of "loves" and have to agree all 7 are worthy to love. I have three daughters, 11 grandkids, and the love is high and free-flowing around here. They are often all here after church on Sundays for a quickly put-together lunch and especially COFFEE!

I'll have to try the Samba music -- for me Rock and Roll from the 50's and 60's makes me move. I put it on if I need to dust. (That's whenever I remember that dust is a verb... hahaha!)

dominique eichi said...

R Garriott, don't be shy you deserve it. You can use some of your old answers but remember they are about what you love.

dominique eichi said...

Barb Hartsook, Thank you for your sweet comment and adding yourself to my followers . I agree 50's R&R is the best, forget dusting !

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

Thanks so much for thinking highly about my Blog/work I am on cloud 9but I think that you deserve it more.
Too bz with the wedding, this coming Saturday, but I will copy the award ASAP.
Good to have you in my life you are a sweet person.

Carol Horzempa said...

Thanks for the Blog Award Dominique, you are too kind for words! Being new at blogging and all I don't think I deserve this. I was just tagged so coming up with 7 more things about myself is not easy....maybe down the road I will think of something.

Edward Burton said...

Congratulations to you for your award, Dominique, it is well deserved. You have a very wonderful list of loves. My wife and I love gardens too -- we have about 42 rose bushes and tree roses - takes a while to get them all pruned.

dominique eichi said...

Irit , You deserve it. I love your perseverance in your blog.


Carol, Remember this is not the same as being tagged it's about what you love. You can combine them but I understand.


Edward, I noticed you got one too ,congrats. Glad to read you and your wife have a rose garden. I now will expect a fabulous bouquets that you will paint. =)